Monster Hunter: World Official Steam FAQ (Updated 8/9/2018)

Melihat 0 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan
      Fandi Destanto
      Keymaster

“Any of these Jaggi-brains up for a challenge!?” – The Admiral, Monster Hunter: World

Can my PC run this game?
      For a list of System Requirements for Monster Hunter: World, please visit the game’s Steam Store page.

You can also run a third-party app such as System Requirements Lab[www.systemrequirementslab.com] for more information regarding compatibility with your hardware. Please note that System Requirements Lab is not officially supported nor endorsed by Capcom.

If you do meet the minimum specifications but not the recommended specifications, you may want to try turning down the graphics settings, if you haven’t already. Please note that most graphical settings changes require the game to be restarted in order for the changes to take effect.

Capcom does not warrant nor officially provide technical support for PCs that do not meet the official, minimum system requirements.

Where can I find a manual for the game?
      The game’s digital manual can be found here[game.capcom.com].

I’m having trouble running the game.
      Please follow the steps outlined in the initial post of the Official MH:W Bug Reporting Thread to help resolve your issue.

I’m experiencing a Network / Connection-related issue with the game.
      Please follow the steps outlined in this Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Steam Support Knowledge Base article to help resolve the issue.

What kind of controllers does Monster Hunter: World on PC/Steam support?
      Monster Hunter: World on PC/Steam natively supports keyboard and mouse, as well as DirectInput (PlayStation 4) and XInput (Xbox 360, Xbox One) devices and Steam Controller. A controller is recommended for optimal play.

Some PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller users may need to toggle a setting within Big Picture Mode to enable its usage. To properly enable DualShock 4 support within Steam, please follow these steps:

Note: Prior to launching Monster Hunter: World, please ensure that any external controller re-mapper programs/apps such as Joy2Key, X360CE, XPadder and DS4WINDOWS are disabled, as they may interfere with the game.

In the Steam client, click the controller-shaped “Big Picture Mode” icon at the top-right corner of the window.
      Select “Settings” > “Controller Settings” in Big Picture Mode and checkmark the “PS4 Configuration Support” setting.
      Reconnect your PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller.
      Your controller is now ready to be used in Monster Hunter: World. Please note that on-screen button prompts will still show up with a XInput layout.
      Optional: You can select Monster Hunter: World in Big Picture mode and select “Manage Game” > “Controller Configuration” for more intricate DualShock 4 configuration.

How do I remap controls?
      For gamepad:

You cannot change gamepad settings in-game, however certain changes can be made like switching the ‘Confirm’ button from X –> O / A –> B.

Remapping your gamepad controls can be done via the Steam client:
      Log on to Steam client account
      Select “Library”
      Move your cursor to the appropriate field then right click > Select “Edit settings for Steam controller”
      Remap your controls

For keyboard:
      Press “Esc” key > Press “Q” key then select “System” > Select “Option” > Press “E” key once then select “CONTROLS” > Remap controls

Where are the save data and configuration files for the game located?
      Steam Cloud Save Data Location – *We do not recommend removing or altering save data in this folder*

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[YOUR STEAM ID HERE]\582010\remote

Config.ini / graphics_option.ini / graphics_option_preset.ini

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World

How does Steam cloud / Monster Hunter: World save data work?
      For a comprehensive breakdown of how Steam Cloud save data operates, please read this Steam Support Knowledge Base article:
      Steam Cloud

If save data is corrupted, deleted, or saved over, the data is not recoverable. Please note that Monster Hunter: World save data is only stored on the local hard drive of your PC and/or Steam cloud storage, and not on a Capcom-side server. Capcom is unable to provide replacement save data in the event it is lost.

Can I transfer my Monster Hunter: World PC / Steam save data / hunters to another account?
      Monster Hunter: World hunters and save data are permanently tied to the Steam account that created them, and cannot be transferred to another account.

Can I transfer my PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One Monster Hunter: World save data to the PC / Steam version?

Save data for Monster Hunter: World is unique to each platform, and save data cannot be transferred between the PC / Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One versions.

How many hunters can I create?
      For each Steam account, you have one save file which can have three different hunters. Hunter progress is stored separately but the friends list and block list are common as they are handled at the Steam account level.

What languages are supported?
      Interface / Text: English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Arabic
      Voice: English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Monster Hunter Language

The in-game text size is too small, can it be made bigger?
      Yes! From the Title Screen, select Options > Interface > Change the “HUD/Help Text Size” and “Subtitle Text Size” from ‘Default’ to ‘Large’.

What are all the graphical options?
      Display
      Screen Mode Settings: Full Screen / Windowed Mode / Borderless Window
      Resolution Settings: 640 x 480 / 720 x 480 / 720 x 576 / 800 x 600 / 1024 x 768 / 1152 x 864 / 1176 x 664 / 1280 x 720 / 1280 x 768 / 1280 x 800 / 1280 x 960 / 1280 x 1024 / 1360 x 768 / 1440 x 900 / 1600 x 900 / 1600 x 1024 / 1600 x 1200 / 1680 x 1050 / 1920 x 1080 / 1920 x 1200 / 1920 x 1440 / 2048 x 1536 / 2560 x 1440 / 2560 x 1600 / 3840 x 2160 / 4096 x 2160
      Frame Rate: 30 / 60 / No Limit
      V-Sync: On / Off
      Graphics Settings: Low / Mid / High / Highest
      Advanced Graphics Settings
      Resolution Scaling: Low / Mid / High / Variable (Prioritize Resolution) / Variable (Prioritize Framerate) /
      Texture Quality: 256 / 512 / 1024 / Full
      Ambient Occlusion: Off / Low / Mid / High
      Volume Rendering Quality: Off / Low / Mid / High / Highest / Variable
      Shadow Quality: Low / Mid / High
      Anti-Aliasing: Off / TAA / FXAA
      LOD Bias: Low / Mid / High / Variable
      Max LOD Level: -1 / No Limit
      Foliage Sway: Off / On
      Subsurface Scattering: Off / On
      Screen Space Reflection: Off / On
      Anisotropic Filtering: Low / Mid / High
      Water Reflection: Off / On
      SH Diffuse Quality: Low / Mid / High
      Dynamic Range: 32-Bit / 64-Bit
      Z-Prepass: Off / On

Melihat 0 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Anda harus log masuk untuk membalas topik ini.
Back to top button